CMC is a non-profit organisation in continuous development. To realise its objectives and the development of its programmes it needs participation, collaboration and the support of a wide network of collaborators; individuals, voluntary organisations and International cooperation.
How to get involved and help: CMC offers a range of opportunities for anyone interested in participating; collaborating with their ideas, knowledge and experience;
* Ecological and sustainable construction with natural materials
* Construction of septic tanks, ecological drainage and sanitation systems
* Environmental technology: wind and solar power
* Sustainable management of natural resources and soil conservation
* creation and development of a web page
Another form of support is raising awareness of CMC ; its contribution to the environment and to improving the quality of life of the Indigenous communities of Lake Atitlan
Donations and support
The centre requires the good will and generosity of those people who identify with the objectives and commitments of CMC or with the development of one of its programmes. Donations are directed at:
* Acquiring the materials for its construction and development ‘ (solar panels, batteries, water pumps, boat)
* The sustainability of the volunteer programme ( sustenance)
* development of the programmes on offer: environmental workshops for local schools, materials, books)
You can become a Friend of CMC by making a small regular contribution. This will give you the opportunity to support and to be kept up to date with the development of the centre ; the implementation of its programmes, its successes, challenges and learning through periodic publications elaborated by CMC.
If you support what we do, share the same interests and are willing to help, then why not join us. Your regular support allows us to achieve more every year.
All you need to do is contact us, we'll be delighted to have you on board!